Academic Success Center (ASC)
Visit Early. Visit Often.
We look forward to serving you.
We have several services to help you meet your academic goals including Tutoring, Test Reviews, Weekly Study Groups, Supplemental Instruction, English Language Learner(ELL) Support/Reading Comprehension, and Academic Coaching. We support over 90 courses and are dedicated to the academic success of all HBU students.
ASC services will be conducted remotely through university Blackboard services (ASC Online Tutoring) and in-person through our Academic Success Center.
Students can schedule appointments via Navigate or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make an appointment on Navigate:
- Use the HBU Portal to access Navigate
- Select “Schedule an Appointment” on the top right corner
- Select Tutoring as the type of appointment and select your service
- The location is “ASC Online Tutoring” for virtual services or “Academic Success Center” for in-person services
- Pick your course or type of tutoring and select a time that works for both you and the tutor
- If you indicated chose an online service, a link to your “Virtual Tutoring Session” will be in your confirmation email
For all questions and concerns please email email@example.com.
Dr. Tristan Fernandez-Cablay, Ed.D
Director of Academic Success & Completion
Moody Library: Looper Learning Commons 135
Academic Success Center, Program Coordinator
Moody Library: Looper Learning Commons 134
Back to the HBU Student Success Main Page