HBU/Passages Israel Leadership Trip
Sunday, May 27 through Thursday, June 7, 2018
This unique program, intended exclusively for Christian college students with leadership potential, is a creative next-generation approach to experiencing Israel. Participants will encounter the roots of their Biblical faith first-hand and come face to face with the modern-day miracle that is Israel. Upon their return, participants will join an elite alumni community that is committed to spreading the message and the spirit of the Holy Land.
To be considered for this life-changing opportunity, fill out the interest form by February 15. Selected students will be notified by March 1st with the link to complete their registration and payment (due by March 25). Applicants will be chosen based on the following qualifications, as well as answers given to the questions on the interest form.
Basic Qualifications for this trip:
- Must be enrolled as full-time (undergrad and graduate), on-campus students at HBU.
- The age requirement is between 18-30.
- Commitment to the Christian Faith.
- Must be involved in, or show potential for, leadership at HBU.
- Spouses are only eligible to participate if they also meet the above qualifications.
Although the value of this trip is $3500, Passages and their partners cover the following:
- All international travel
- All food in-country
- All lodging and hotels
- All admission fees for site visits
- Limited travel health insurance
Students are responsible for:
- Transportation to JFK airport
- $600 program fee (due as a one-time fee)
- Additional incidental costs or souvenirs are optional
Wow – a $3500 life-changing trip for only $600!