COSE students are involved in student organizations across campus and within academic programs. Getting involved in COSE-related organizations is an ideal way for students to gain additional knowledge, subject-matter experience and connections. Student organizations related to our degree programs include these groups:
- Alpha Epsilon Delta is a national organization for pre-med students.
- American Chemical Society is for students who are interested in chemistry.
- American Red Cross Club has a student membership of all interests.
- Beta Beta Beta (TriBeta) is a national honor society for students interested in biology. Any students interested in biology and research are encouraged to join Biology Club.
- Engineeriocity is for any engineering student.
- Pre-Dental Society (PDS) is for students who are interested in dentistry.
- Pre-Optometry Professional Society (POPS) is students interested in optometry or ophthalmology.
- Pre-Physician Assistant Society (PPAS) is for students interested in a career as a physician assistant.
- Iota Sigma Pi is a National Honor Society for Women in Chemistry.
The following student chapters are under development and will be added as enrollment in the new engineering degrees grows:
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers