Dunham Bible Museum
The Dunham Bible Museum is closed,
with plans to reopen on May 18.
The Dunham Bible Museum, with its extensive collection of rare Bibles, is dedicated to telling the story of the most important book in the world. On public display are:
- ancient manuscripts
- decoratively illuminated medieval Scriptures
- examples of the earliest printed Bibles
- the earliest Bibles in English
- the earliest Bibles printed in America
- Bible translations from across the centuries and around the world.
The Museum’s creative exhibits awaken and enhance an appreciation of the history, preservation, and influence of the one Book most influential in individual lives and in the culture of civilizations.
The Dunham Bible Museum is privileged to be a Refo500 Partner, commemorating the 500 year legacy of the Reformation.