- Graduate level coursework in philosophy at the Institute for Christian Studies, Toronto
- MA, Biblical Studies, Covenant Theological Seminary
- BA, Iowa State University
- Honorary Doctorate, Cairn University, 2007
- Christian Worldview and Apologetics
- History of Christian Thought
- Intellectual History and the Arts
- History of Christianity and Science
- Love Thy Body: Answering Hard Questions about Life and Sexuality
- Finding Truth: 5 Principles for Unmasking Atheism, Secularism & Other God Substitutes
- Saving Leonardo: A Call to Resist the Secular Assault on Mind, Morals, and Meaning
- Total Truth: Liberating Christianity From Its Cultural Captivity, Christianity Today Award of Merit winner, ECPA Gold Medallion winner
- How Now Shall We Live? (coauthor, with Charles Colson & Harold Fickett) Christianity Today Award of Merit winner, ECPA Gold Medallion winner
- The Soul of Science: Christian Faith and Natural Philosophy
- A Dance with Deception (coauthor, with Charles Colson)
- A Dangerous Grace (coauthor, with Charles Colson)
- Greg Koukl, The Story of Reality: How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything Important that Happens in Between (Foreword)
- Evidence for God: 50 Arguments for Faith from the Bible, History, Philosophy, and Science
- The Right Questions: Truth, Meaning, and Public Debate (Foreword)
- Story Craft: Reflections on Faith, Culture, and Writing (Foreword)
- The Legacy of John Paul II: An Evangelical Assessment
- Of Pandas and People: The Central Question of Biological Origins
- Mere Creation: Science, Faith, and Intelligent Design
- Pro-Life Feminism: Different Voices
- Genetic Ethics: Do the Ends Justify the Genes?
- Reading God’s World: The Vocation of a Scientist
- The Origins Debate: Evangelical Perspectives on Creation, Evolution, and Intelligent Design
- Signs of Intelligence: Understanding Intelligent Design
- Darwin’s Nemesis: Phillip Johnson and the Intelligent Design Movement (Festschrift)
- Uncommon Dissent: Intellectuals Who Find Darwinism Unconvincing
Nancy Pearcey coauthored a column in Christianity Today for seven years, and has also been a columnist for Human Events. She has authored hundreds of articles appearing in outlets such as The Washington Post, The Washington Times, The Daily Caller, The American Enterprise, American Thinker, Human Life Review, First Things, Books & Culture, World, Areopagus, Pro Rege, Christian School Education (ACSI), Home School Enrichment, World Net Daily,, Desiring God, The Christian Post, The Gospel Coalition, Focus on the Family’s Thriving Family, ACSI’s Christian School Education, the Regent University Law Review, and The Pearcey Report, where she is editor at large.
Pearcey studied studied under Francis Schaeffer at L’Abri in the early 1970s, and after earning an MA did additional graduate work at the Institute for Christian Studies in Toronto. She has taught at Biola (Visiting Scholar, Torrey Honors Institute), World Journalism Institute (Francis Schaeffer Scholar), and Carin University (Professor and Scholar of Worldview Studies). She has been an invited speaker at dozens of Christian seminaries, and on campuses such as USC, UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara, the University of Georgia, Dartmouth, Stanford, and Princeton.
Hailed in The Economist as “America’s pre-eminent evangelical Protestant female intellectual,” Pearcey has spoken to actors and screenwriters in Hollywood; to scientists at Sandia and Los Alamos National Laboratories; to staffers on Capitol Hill and the White House; and to think tanks and public policy groups such as the Family Research Council, Faith & Law, Concerned Women for America, Eagle Forum, Council for National Policy, the Constitutional Coalition, and the Heritage Foundation. She is currently a fellow at the Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture.
As the founding and executive editor of BreakPoint radio, Pearcey wrote 1000+ radio commentaries and edited thousands more for broadcast. A former commentator on Public Square Radio, Pearcey has made more than 200 media appearances, including Hot Air TV, Bill Bennett Show, Dennis Miller Show, the Dennis Prager Show, NPR, Fox & Friends, Focus on the Family, Breitbart and C-SPAN’s Book TV.