What you will learn in this webinar:
- Importance of Witness in Word and Deed in the Workplace
- Value of Story and Simplicity for Maximum Kingdom Impact
- Natural and Non-threatening Methods for Communicating Christ in the Marketplace
- Lessons from the Global South and the Early Church for Disciple Making
- Fruitful Practices that are Biblical, Understandable and Reproducible
About the Presenter:
Jerry Wiles serves as the North America Regional Director, International Orality Network, President Emeritus of Living Water International, and Mission Advisor with Missio Nexus on Orality Methods and Strategy. He has more than 40 years of experience in ministry, business and international mission work. He is an author and radio program producer and has been a frequent guest on radio and television talk shows and traveled extensively as a public speaker. Jerry is a United States Air Force veteran, former businessman, pastor, and university administrator. He and his wife, Sheila, have two grown children and seven grandchildren.