COVID FAQ for Financial Aid
If you have questions regarding how your financial aid may be affected this semester due to COVID-19, please review the commonly asked questions below. If you do not find the answer to your question, please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Many students have questions regarding the financial aid and the list of questions below are the commonly asked questions which direct you to the specific information our website. We have also provided a video library of additional questions that may arise during your journey through the financial aid process. If you do not find the answer to your question please feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Who do I contact when I have questions?
- How do I for apply for financial assistance?
- How do I know if I meet the eligibility and dependency status required for federal student aid?
- What are the estimated costs to attend Houston Baptist University?
- What are the requirements to renew scholarships, loans, grants?
- How, when and where do I receive my financial aid?
- What government grants are available?
- How do I find campus employment as a work-study eligible student?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as a student borrower?
- I am graduating or withdrawing, where can I find information about my student loan repayment plans?
- What institutional scholarships are available?
- What is the Student Aid Satisfactory Progress Policy?
- I withdrew from a class, am I eligible to receive a refund?
- What is HBU’s refund and repayment policy?