Professional positions include non-faculty staff positions.
The University offers an excellent benefits program for full-time staff, including medical and dental coverage, retirement plans, vacation and life insurance. The University values an active Christian faith and as a staff member the individual is expected to uphold and exemplify this belief and lifestyle.
- Administrative Assistant, Gideon Institute and Counseling Center
- Administrative Technician for TRIO Student Support Services
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Assistant Director, Financial Aid
- Assistant Golf Coach
- Director of the HBU Counseling Center Gideon Institute of Christian Psychology and Counseling
- Financial Aid Business Analyst
- Financial Services Cashier
- General Technician
- Graduate Admissions Coordinator
- HVAC Technician
- Per Diem Bus Driver
- Police Officer
- Website Designer