Professional positions include non-faculty staff positions.
The University offers an excellent benefits program for full-time staff, including medical and dental coverage, retirement plans, vacation and life insurance. The University values an active Christian faith and as a staff member the individual is expected to uphold and exemplify this belief and lifestyle.
- Assistant Director of Online Student Financial Services
- Assistant Director of Residence Life
- Assistant Director, Financial Aid
- Coordinator for Student Involvement: Second Year and Transfer Engagement
- Director, Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Business Analyst
- Financial Services Cashier
- General Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Per Diem Bus Driver
- Police Dispatcher
- Police Officer
- Undergraduate Admissions Counselor
- Web/UI Designer