Professional positions include non-faculty staff positions.
The University offers an excellent benefits program for full-time staff, including medical and dental coverage, retirement plans, vacation and life insurance. The University values an active Christian faith and as a staff member the individual is expected to uphold and exemplify this belief and lifestyle.
- Administrative Assistant for Discipleship and Spiritual Life
- Admissions Systems Analyst
- Assistant Director, Financial Aid
- Director, Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Advisor
- General Technician
- International and Veteran Student Coordinator
- Per Diem Bus Driver
- Police Dispatcher
- Police Officer
- Student Success Coach
- Student Success Completion Coach
- Undergraduate Admissions Counselor