WHAT TO PACK
In a duffle bag that you can carry to your dorm on the first day of camp:
- Bed Linens: Single sheet set and a blanket, or sleeping bag and twin-size fitted sheet. Pillow.
- Bath towel and washcloth (2 sets)
- Swimsuit (girls need a one-piece or tankini that covers the midriff)
- Swim towel
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant.
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Insect repellant
A change of clothes for each day is necessary, as well as extra set in case of emergencies.
- Shorts (must reach right about knee cap)
- Shirts (loose fitting)
- 1 pair of long pants
- 2 sets of pajamas
- Rainy / Messy clothes
- 2 pair of closed toe & sandals are acceptable
- Water shoes or old tennis shoes for water events
- Camouflage or dark clothing for night game
- Laundry bag
- Water bottle with a secure lid
- Rain gear – poncho or rain jacket, boots, umbrella, etc. (weather applicable)
- Several large resealable bags for packing wet items on last day