In addition to submitting this application, by the deadline, you will also need to provide:
- A brief cover letter.
- A list of the top ten books that have most influenced their life to this point, with a one-sentence explanation for each selection.
- A writing sample consisting of a total of 3000-4000 words, responding to the following prompts:
- What do you see as the role or value of cultural apologetics?
- What do you see as the biggest challenge for Christians today in sharing the faith?
- What figure (historical or current-day) do you see as a model or inspiration for your work in apologetics?
If you are seeking initial admission to the HBU Graduate School, please refer to the MA in Apologetics Admissions Requirements.
You will receive a follow-up email outlining these required items.