The Gideon Institute Counseling Center provides counseling that is Christ-centered, biblically rooted, and clinically informed. Students from all faiths/spiritual backgrounds are welcome.
All Services are currently provided remotely via HIPAA-compliant telehealth. There is no waitlist for services.
We are open for the Spring Semester January 4, 2021 to May 14, 2021
Call us to schedule an appointment with a therapist, sign up for a support group, or with questions or concerns.
Therapists see students for individual sessions:
- By appointment only
- Based on availability
- Eight individual sessions per school year, with option for more if needed
- Cost is $10 per individual session payable by credit card or HSA card
- Financial assistance available
- NOTE – Availability for online students living outside the state of Texas may be affected – call for more information
Call 281-649-3431 between 8am-5pm to schedule an appointment.
Support Groups and Workshops
FREE – Students can attend as many support group meetings and workshops as desired. Groups meet weekly while classes are in session – join any time. Check often for workshop listings.
- Spring 2021 Groups:
- Minds Transformed: for those living with a mental health challenge
- Hearts Transformed: female only – for survivors of sexual trauma/domestic violence
- Check back for Spring 2021 Workshops. Have an idea for one? Email it to email@example.com
Call 281-649-3431 between 8am-5pm for information, meeting times and to sign up.