HBU/Passages Israel Leadership Trip
December 13-23, 2020
This unique program, intended exclusively for Christian college students with leadership potential, is a creative next-generation approach to experiencing Israel. Participants will encounter the roots of their Biblical faith first-hand and come face to face with the modern-day miracle that is Israel. Upon their return, participants will join an elite alumni community that is committed to spreading the message and the spirit of the Holy Land.
To be considered for this life-changing opportunity, fill out the interest form by September 1, 2020. Selected students will be notified by September 16, 2020 with the link to complete their registration and payment. Payment will be due within a week of notification. Students who do not complete payment by October 18, 2020 will forfeit their opportunity to participate. Applicants will be chosen based on the following qualifications, as well as answers given to the questions on the interest form.
Basic Qualifications for this trip:
- Must be enrolled as full-time (undergrad and graduate), on-campus student at HBU
- The age requirement is between 18-30 years old
- Commitment to the Christian faith
- Must be involved in, or show potential for, leadership at HBU
- Spouses are only eligible to participate if they also meet the above qualifications
Although the value of this trip is $3500, Passages and their partners cover the following:
- All international travel
- Most food in-country, exception of a few meals
- All lodging and hotels
- All admission fees for site visits
- Limited travel health insurance
Students are responsible for:
- Transportation to designated airport
- $200 programmatic deposit (refundable upon completion of Passages post-trip program!)
- $680 program fee
- $80 (recommended amount) to cover a few meals
- Additional incidental costs or souvenirs are optional
Wow – a $3500 life-changing trip for only $880!