Passages Israel Leadership Trip
What is Passages? Passages is sponsored by The Philos Project and in cooperation with the Museum of the Bible Foundation, offering Christian college students with leadership potential a creative next-generation approach to experiencing the Holy Land. Participants will encounter the roots of their Biblical faith first-hand and come face-to-face with the modern-day miracle that is Israel. Upon their return, participants will have opportunities to build upon their trip experiences by engaging in further leadership training, with an end goal of being an informed voice for both their Christian faith and for Israel.
Before subsidization, the Passages program costs approximately $3,880. Because of Passages’ generous donors, this opportunity is available to participants for a registration cost of $880. This amount includes a $200 program deposit that is eligible to be refunded upon completion of the Capstone Project within 45 days of your return from Israel.
Recruitment for the Winter 21-22 trip is now open through October 15, 2021. Students interested to participate can apply by using this link, Winter 2021-2022 Student Application – Passages Israel (smapply.io)
Selected students (up to 21 spots available for HBU students) will be notified and given the link to complete their registration and payment. Applicants will be chosen based on the following qualifications, as well as answers given to the questions on the interest form.
Trip Dates and Deadlines:
- Trip: December 27, 2021-January 6, 2022
- Student applications open: September 10, 2021-October 15, 2021
- Selected students (these will be notified) accept the trip: by October 25, 2021
- Participants registration deadline: November 1, 2021 (Payment is due at time of registration as well as a valid U.S. Passport)
HBU Bus Number: Bus 12
Basic Qualifications for this trip:
- Must be enrolled as full-time, on-campus student at HBU. Graduated seniors are eligible up to one year after their graduation date.
- The age requirement is between 18-30 years old
- Commitment to the Christian faith
- Must be involved in or show potential for leadership at HBU
- Review other parameters and expectations for the trip within the student application
Financial Aid Application (Limited ).
For more information visit, Student Israel Trips (passagesisrael.org)