Healthy Husky

Healthy Husky

GYM My name is Cathe and I’m one of the trainers at the Bradshaw Fitness Center. I work with clients one-on-one and teach several group fitness classes. My specialties are working with the fascial and energy systems of the body and doing hands-on release. Whole-health is very important to me, personally, and my training philosophy revolves around holistic health.

It’s easy to find information about how to be physically healthy, as there are so many resources available to us nowadays. However, it’s difficult to discern fads from long- lasting, lifestyle disciplines. Nutrition and exercise follow trends and are ever-changing. In my professional opinion, as long as you incorporate the following consistently, you will live with a healthy balance in the physical area of your wellness:

• doing fun activities and/or exercise
  • consuming nutrient-dense and hydrating foods (i.e., green and colorful vegetables and fruits) • drinking water • getting quality sleep Fun classes that I teach that will keep you fit are: Psycling, PUSH!, HydroBurn, HydroSculpt, and HydroMix.

As far as being well in the other areas of your being–mentally, emotionally and spiritually–here are some tips:

• be thankful in all circumstances
  • focus your mind on positive thoughts
  • hang around other people who have positive energy • pray, study and memorize His Word Classes that I teach that will make your mind, heart and soul fit are: Fascia Fix and Mind-Body H2O.

Above everything, keep Him first in every area of your life and body!

“Exercise daily in God–no spiritual flabbiness! Workouts in the gym are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever.” (1 Timothy 4:7-8)