Bruce and Bo Badger

Bruce Badger graduated from HBU in 1978. Bruce attended the University of Houston Law Center; he graduated and married his wife Susan in 1981. Together, they raised five boys, Steven, Travis ’08, Colt ’11, Davis ’15 and Bo (HBU class of 2024). 

Bruce and Travis practice law as partners in Badger Law PLLC where they handle a wide range of legal issues for clients in the area of commercial and residential real property law, mortgage lending, real estate development and secured lender matters.

Bo is an incoming student-athlete at HBU. He will run cross country and track while pursuing a degree in Cinema Arts. He says, “One of my older brothers ran cross country in high school and I went to all his meets. He ended up being a good runner and got a scholarship at HBU. So, when I started seventh grade, I started running. I am the youngest in my family and the fourth Badger boy to attend HBU. My parents both attended HBU along with my aunt. All my brothers, and my father, found their wives at HBU. So you could say that we are an HBU family.”