Alumni Reactions Announcement

The News Magazine of HCU

President Robert Sloan and Sharon Saunders, Vice President for Advancement and University Relations, are announcing appointments in the Offices of Alumni Relations and University Events and Conferences.

Candace Desrosiers ‘94 has been named Associate Vice President for Alumni and University Relations, and Christa Langolf ‘11 has been named Director of Alumni Relations.  Sarah Holland ‘18 MBA will continue in her role as Director of University Events and Conferences. Combining the talent and resources of Alumni Relations and University Events & Conferences will create a dynamic partnership between the two departments, continuing to strengthen relationships with alumni, University friends and community patrons.

“As we merge these two areas, I think back – even to my time as a student – of the alumni leadership I have known through the years, and it is certain we stand on a great foundation that we will continue to build upon. I’m beyond grateful for this opportunity to take two amazing departments, filled with great staff and utilize the talents within each to take us to the next level,” said Desrosiers.  “The directorships of Sarah and Christa, with their energy, enthusiasm and dedication, will certainly continue to drive excellence in their respective areas.

“I know our alumni and the entire University community will benefit from this restructuring,” said Saunders.  “We have a great team!”

Christa Langolf Candace Derosiers Sarah Holland

« Previous Article
Aeriel Horton