The Illustrated explanatory Family Bible. Philadelphia: John e. Potter & Co., n.d. Bible B 11
- Alfred W. Morris to Mary P. Bobbitt. January 28, 1867.
- Alfred W. Morris to Irene Hunsaker. December 22, 1891.
- Alfred W. Morris to Anna C. Parsons. January 26, 1895.
- A decree of Court in Montgomery County, Texas dissolved the bonds of marriage between A.W. Morris and A.C. Parsons. January 18, 1898.
- Alfred W. Morris to Maymi Bradshaw. September 20, 1899.
- E. McQuillen to Hortense Morris. April 30, 1934. Location: Galveston, Texas.
- Alfred W. Morris. January 10, 1846. Location: Newton Co, Texas.
- Mary P. Bobbitt, 1st wife of Alfred W Morris. February 6, 1848. Location: Cherokee County, Texas.
- Irene Kimbrough. February 20, 1965. Location: Colorado Co., Texas.
- Anna C. Parsons, 3rd wife of Alfred W. Morris. June 29, 1869.
- Maymi Bradshaw, 4th wife of Alfred W. Morris. December 20, 1871. Location: Lebanon, Laelede Cunty, Mo..
- Anna Erin Morris, 1st child of Alfred W. and Anna Parsons Morris. January 16, 1896. Montgomery C., Texas.
- Mary P. Morris. November 19, 1890.
- Carter Folk Morris, infant son of A.W. Morris. Wednesday morning, June 3, 1891, 11:45. Age 8 months and 14 days.
- Matilda, mother of Alfred W. Morris. April 6, 1900.
- Maimi Brashaw [sic] Morris, wife of A.W. Morris. March 24, 1917, 12:15 a.m.. Location: Galveston, Texas.
- Alfred W. Morris. June 25, 1925. Location: 1004 Market St., Galveston,Texas.
- James Eugene McQuellen. January 1, 1945. Location: 3401 Ave. K. Galveston, Texas.
Includes newspaper obituaries for Mrs. Irene Morris, died September 28, 1894. Also, a funeral notice card for Carter Folk Morris.