Two graduation ceremonies will be held at Husky Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020. Students will receive details regarding ticketing, guidelines for a safe events and other pertinent information from the Office of the Registrar. This additional information will also be posted to this page.
Please note: heels will not be allowed.
Ceremony 1 – 10 a.m.
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- Archie W. Dunham College of Business
Gates will open for guests at 9 a.m.
Ceremony 2 – 2 p.m.
- College of Science and Engineering
- School of Christian Thought
- School of Fine Arts
- School of Nursing and Allied Health
- School of Humanities
Gates for guests will open at 1 p.m.
In the event of inclement weather, we will hold two alternate ceremonies on Sunday, Nov. 15. Ceremony 1 will be held at 1:30 p.m. and Ceremony 2 at 5:30 p.m.