Student Counseling Services
NOTICE – December 2021 – Wait List full for Individual Sessions.
Visit our Community Counseling Referrals (PDF).
Free Support Groups and Workshops still available when classes in session.
NOTE: Due to state licensing limitations, services for online students living outside the state of Texas is not available. Contact us for additional information and local referrals.
Individual Sessions (December 2021 – Wait List currently full)
Link for Community Counseling Referrals
Licensed Therapists see students in Texas for individual sessions:
- In-person and online appointments available
- Student must be present for couple or family sessions
- By appointment only
- Based on availability
- Eight individual sessions per school year
- Approval for additional sessions based on clinical necessity and availability
- Counseling Fees
Support Groups meet weekly in-person and online while classes are in session. Students in Texas may join any time during the semester and can attend as many support group meetings as desired.
Student Support Groups
- Minds Transformed: for those living with a mental health challenge
- Hearts Transformed: female only – for survivors of sexual trauma/domestic violence
- Christian Recovery: Christ-centered 12-step group for those struggling with addiction
Various workshops will be offered to teach self-counseling and life skills. Students may attend as many workshops as desired.
Check back for upcoming workshops.
Have an idea for one? Contact us.