- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Program Coordinator, RN-BSN Program
- DNP, University of South Alabama
- MSN-FNP, University of South Alabama
- BSN, Grambling State University
- NURS 3309, Pharmacology for Nurses
- NURS 3314, Patho-Pharmacology I
- NURS 3414, Pathophysiology for Nurses
- NURS 3424, Care of Individuals II
- NURS 4415, Community Population Health
- NURS 4564, Healthcare Administration for Nurses
- NURS 5304, Advanced Pharmacology
Integration of faith and service to God into the nursing education in order to cultivate Nursing students.
Areas of specialization: community health nursing, cardiovascular nursing.