- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Director, Academic Licensure for the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- Program Coordinator, Psychology (BA and Minor) and Psychology (UG) (Online)
- Co- Chair, Department of Psychology
- MA, Behavioral Sciences, University of Houston – Clear Lake
- BS, Psychology, Texas A&M University
- Introduction to Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Health Psychology
- Psychology of Learning
Introducing students to the diverse elements in the field of psychology. Area of expertise is developmental psychology, especially with children, and the psychology of learning.
Vicki Alger has extensive experience teaching children of all ages and adults. She also served as interim director for Children’s Ministries writing curriculum and developing programming.