- PhD, Philosophy, University of Glasgow
- MA, Philosophy of Religion, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- BA, Biblical Studies, Criswell
McNabb’s areas of specialization are Philosophy of Religion, Epistemology, and Comparative Philosophy.
- ‘warranted religion: answering objections to Alvin Plantinga’s epistemology,’ Religious Studies 51 (2015): 477-495.
- With Tyler Taber, ‘Is Divine Hiddenness a Problem for the Reformed epistemologist?’ Heythrop Journal, forthcoming.
- With Erik Baldwin, ‘An Epistemic Defeater for Islamic Belief?'(Routledge) International Journal of Philosophy and Theology, published online January 29, 2016, forthcoming in print.
- With Erik Baldwin, ‘Reformed Epistemology and the Pandora’s Box Objection: The Vaiśeṣika and Mormon Traditions,’ forthcoming in Philosophia Christi.
- With Erik Baldwin, ‘From Theology to Theodicy: A Defense of Felix Culpa,’ in Evil – And Some of its Theological Problems, eds. John Gilhooly and Ben Arbour (Cambridge Scholars Publishing), forthcoming.
- With Max Andrews, ‘Belief and Trust in the Fog of War and Lies: The Case of Catelyn and Brienne,’ in Ultimate Game of Thrones Philosophy Book, eds. Eric Silverman and Robert Arp (Open Court Publishing Company), forthcoming.
Previous/Current Professional Positions
- Associate Professor of Philosophy/Houston Baptist University
- Tutor/University of Glasgow
- Adjunct Instructor/Southeastern University
- Adjunct Instructor/Edgecombe Community College
- Member of Evangelical Philosophical Society
Personal Interests or Hobbies
Evangelism, Politics, Superheroes, and Video Games.