- MSN with a focus in Emergency Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center
- BSN, University of Texas Health Science Center
Traditional Nursing Program
- NURS 3024 – Care of Individuals II Clinical
- NURS 3034 – Care of Individuals III Clinical
- NURS 3434 – Care of Individuals III
RN to BSN Program
- NURS 3323 – Health Assessment
- NURS 3309 – Pharmacology
- NURS 4564 – Professional Issues and Nursing Leadership
As Coordinator for the RN to BSN program, Mrs. Priest steers Texas RNs with unencumbered nursing licenses through the outstanding online curriculum of the HBU program. She also teaches the Critical Care course in the traditional Nursing program.
Mrs. Priest previously taught nursing at Auburn University, the University of Texas School of Nursing in Austin, and Alvin Community College. Mrs. Priest taught NCLEX review courses nationwide for 10 years. She also reviews medical malpractice cases.
Awards and Honors
Mrs. Priest is married to Gary Priest, an engineer in the NASA space program at the Johnson Space Center. They have two grown sons, Daniel and Marshall who also live in Texas.