- Associate Professor of Nursing
- Chair, Department of Nursing
- Checkpoint Coordinator
- Coordinator, Prelicensure BSN Program
- PhD, University of Texas Medical Branch
- MSN, Union University
- BSN, Union University
- NURS 2404, Art and Science of Nursing (Fundamentals Level)
- NURS 2414, Care of Families with Mental Health Problems (Psychiatric Nursing)
Dr. Bell’s area of specialization is working with patients with acute and chronic mental illness.
Dr. Bell is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society. Her PhD research focus was abnormal behaviors of the child and adolescent.