- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Director, Family Nurse Practitioner Track, MSN Program
- DNP, Duke University
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Texas Health Science Center
- BSN, Nursing Science, York University
- NURS 3408 Art and Science of Nursing
- NURS 5030 FNP I Clinical
- Dr. Oji’s area of specialization is working with family nurse practitioner students in primary care and internal medicine practice settings.
Research Interests and Publications
- Research interest in stroke prevention.
- Oji, O., Blood-Siegfried, J., & Abdelsayeed, M.(2016). Prevention of recurrent stroke. Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
Committee Service/Offices Held
- Memorial Hermann wellness tune-up for life volunteer
- Memorial Hermann / UPS health fair volunteer
Awards and Honors
- Member of Beta-epsilon chapter- Sigma Theta-Tau Honor Society of nursing
- Member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Houston Area Nurse Practitioner
- Member of Texas Nurse Practitioner
Previous Academic/Professional Positions
- An adjunct faculty member in a Baccalaureate Nursing program.
- Adjunct family member in a Graduate FNP program.
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in Telemetry, Cardiology, Endoscopy & General Surgery.
- Experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner in primary care and internal medicine practice settings.
- When not at work, I enjoy traveling and jewelry making.