- Professor of Education
- Program Coordinator, Higher Education
- EdD in Higher Education Administration, Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana, 1993
- MEd in Teaching Methods, Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas, 1985
- BA in History with Teacher Certification, Carson-Newman University, Jefferson City, Tennessee, 1982
- Educational Leadership
- Curriculum Alignment and Management Procedures
- Educational Research Methodology
- College and University Administration
- Readings in Higher Education
- Practicum in Higher Education
- Educational Psychology
- Philosophy of Education
- Education for Schools and Society: Developing Educational Leaders
- Middle School Programs and Practices
- Middle School Foundations
- Secondary Methods and Curriculum
- Educational Foundations
- Clinical Internship I & II
- Student Teaching
- Senior Seminar
- Experiential Learning: Theory and Application
- Perspectives: An Analysis of Philosophical, Educational, and Personal Paradigms
Past editor of Knowledge, Worldviews, and Education: A Guidebook for Professional, Personal, and Academic Assessment, D.K. Naugle & Associates (©1993, 1994, and 1995) and An Investigation of the Choice Stage for a Post-Secondary Educational Institution Doctoral dissertation (©1993) Proquest Dissertations: 9418417
Awards and Honors
Rosato has been an active member of several professional organizations including serving as president of the Education Deans of Independent Colleges and Universities of Texas (ED-ICUT) and the Texas Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (TACTE). Additionally he chaired the executive board for the Consortium of State Organizations for Teacher Education (CSOTTE). Moreover, he formerly served on the editorial board for the professional journal, Teaching with Compassion, Competence and Commitment Journal. He also holds memberships in Kappa Delta Pi (KDP) International Honor Society in Education, Phi Delta Kappa (PDK), and has been named to Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers and to Who’s Who Among Collegiate Faculty.
Research interests include teaching methods as well as brain research related to student achievement and school improvement.
Rosato has also taught at the secondary level for the Arlington Independent School District in Arlington, Texas, and worked in the student services office in the School of Education at Indiana University and later in the student services division at Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana. Rosato also served in various capacities at Dallas Baptist University in Dallas, Texas including Associate Dean of the College of Adult Education, Director of the graduate Higher Education Program, and Dean of the College of Education. He went on to serve as Dean, School of Education at the University of Arkansas at Monticello. Immediately prior to coming to HBU, Rosato served as professor and Dean of the School of Education at Howard Payne University in Brownwood, Texas.
Rosato is married to the former Kimberly Ann Standridge (B.S., University of Texas at Arlington, M.A., Indiana University, and PTr, Cooper Institute) of Euless, Texas. They have five children, two of whom are married, one a recent college graduate, one in college, and one a high school junior. They are active members in their local church. In addition to spending time with his family, Rosato enjoys church activities, reading, jogging, and woodworking.