- Assistant Professor of English
- Program Coordinator, Master of Liberal Arts
- PhD, Theology, University of St. Andrews, St. Mary’s College, The Institute for Theology, Imagination and the Arts
- MDiv, Nashotah House Theological Seminary
- PBC, Classics, University of California Los Angeles
- BA, Humanities (Magna Cum Laude), Biola University
- Hnrs 4399 Honors Senior Thesis
- Hnrs 3740 The Story of Scripture
- Hnrs 3710 The Last Two Hundred Years
- Hnrs 3199 Independent Study: Western Civilization
- Hnrs 2740 Enlightenment and Modernity
- Hnrs 2710 Faith, Reason, and Romance
- Hnrs 1740 All Roads Lead to Rome
- Hnrs 1710 Walking to Piraeus
- Hnrs 1050 Honors Writing II
- Hnrs 1020 Honors Writing I
- Engl 1330 Writing for Wisdom II
- Engl 1320 Writing for Wisdom I
- Engl 1313 Composition and Literature
- FYS 1300 Freshman Year Seminar
Ravenclaw Reader: Seeking the Artistry and Meaning of J.K. Rowling’s Hogwarts Saga, with John Parick Padziora, editors. Oklahoma City: Unlocking Press, 2015.
Father Micah Snell is formally a specialist in religion and early modern drama. His scholarly interests include William Shakespeare, Charles Williams, Anglican spirituality, alchemy, and Romanticism. He has directed student research projects for senior theses and as part of the Smith Scholars Fellowship.
Pastorally he is a retreat leader and a spiritual director. He is ordained in the Anglican Church in North America and an assistant priest at St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Cypress, TX.
Father Micah and his wife have five children. When he can occasionally spare other time his interests are varied and abundant, but ultimately he agrees, “…there is nothing—absolutely nothing—half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.”