- EdD, Professional Leadership, University of Houston
- MAT, Physical Education, University of West Alabama
- BS, Athletic Training and Physical Education, University of West Alabama
- Foundations of Kinesiology
- Foundations of Health
- Creating a Wellness Lifestyle
Dr. Morrison’s areas of research have included the effects of verbal and video feedback on sport skill development. She has published articles on fitness, wellness and nutrition.
Before coming to HBU Dr. Morrison gained a broad range of experience in the field of Kinesiology, including teaching K-12 physical education and health, working in exercise physiology with cardiac, pulmonary and fitness testing, coaching, and corporate health and wellness promotion.