- Assistant Professor of Management
- Program Coordinator, Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- PhD, Human Resource Development, The University of Texas at Tyler
- MBA, Business Administration, Houston Baptist University
- BBA, Business Administration & Computer Information Systems Management, Houston Baptist University
- BUSA 4301 – International Business
- MGMT 3322 – Human Resource Management
- MGMT 3336 – Organizational Theory
- MGMT 4323 – Transformational Leadership and Change
- MGMT 4335 – Managing the Global Enterprise
- MGMT 5361 – Staffing and Performance Management
- MGMT 6331 – Compensation and Benefits
- MGMT 6337 – Organizational Development and Change
- MGMT 6364 – Training and Development
- MGMT 6378 – Management of Global Human Resources
- MKTG 3313 – Social Media Marketing
Dr. Keiffer’s primary teaching focus is within the human resource and management disciplines. Beyond his academic background, Dr. Keiffer brings 25 years of corporate experience to the classroom. This combination of academic and professional experience provides students with a broad spectrum of the subject material. Dr. Keiffer strives to create a professional and ‘business-like’ classroom to enhance the learning experience.
Research Interests and Publications
Dr. Keiffer is an active member of the Academy of Human Resource Development and Southwest Educational Research Association. His research interests include employee engagement, organizational commitment, gamification, and quantitative analytical methodologies (general linear model analyses, measurement invariance assessments, and propensity score analysis). Dr. Keiffer has published in academic journals such as the General Linear Model and European Journal of Training and Development.
Committee Service/Offices Held
Program Coordinator, MS-HRM
Dr. Keiffer calls Sugar Land home and is a proud graduate of HBU. He is married to Stacie (also a graduate of HBU), and they have two wonderful children. The family attends Sugar Creek Baptist Church. Dr. Keiffer enjoys spending time with his family, boating, sailing, and fishing.