Professor of Instructional Technology
- EdD, Curriculum and Instruction, Specialization in Instructional Technology, University of Houston
- MEd, Curriculum and Instruction, Specialization in Instructional Technology, Houston Baptist University
- BS, Elementary Education, Specialization in Mathematics, Baylor University
- Educational Applications of Technology
- Design of Print Based Media
- Distance Learning
- Multimedia Instructional Strategies
- Internet Resource Management
- Teaching Social Studies for Pre-Adolescents
- Content Area Reading
Dr. Wilson’s teaching focus is on teaching graduate and pre-service teachers methods and tools for incorporating technology into the K12 curriculum.
Her current research interest is in using multimedia as an anticipatory set in a classroom setting (A Technology Enhanced Anticipatory Set TEASe).