- Associate Professor of Psychology
- Program Coordinator for Psychology (MA) and Psychology-Fast Track (MA)
- PhD, Developmental Psychology, University of Houston
- MA, Psychology, University of Houston
- BA, Psychology, Randolph-Macon College
- Physiological Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Psychology of Learning
- Research Techniques and Procedures
- Experimental Psychology
- General Psychology
Dr. Hawley’s primary teaching focus is on introducing undergraduate and graduate students to the techniques of experimental design and the biological underpinnings of psychology. Her areas of specialization are functional neuroanatomy, pharmacology, and research techniques.
Dr Hawley is a member of the American Psychological Association, Society for Neuroscience, and International Behavioral Neuroscience Society. Her research interests include chronic stress, coping strategies, and hippocampal neurogenesis.