- Executive Producer and Screenwriter
- Professor of Theology
- Formal registration and completing writer’s conference in June 2015 in pursuit of PhD from University of Bristol, United Kingdom.
- DMin, Theology, Acadia University-Acadia Divinity College, Nova Scotia, Canada
Thesis: Examining the Challenges Pastors and Their Families Encounter Emerging from a Period of Overwhelming Ministry Stress, and Developing a Strategy for Their Overall Health
- MDiv, Christian Education, Midwestern Baptist Seminary
- BA, Biblical Studies, Midwestern Baptist College
- Advanced Biblical Studies, Liberty University
Dr. Johnston’s teaching expertise is in Apologetics, Systematic Theology, Spiritual Formation, Evangelism, Bible: Old and New Testament, Bible Interpretation, Christianity in Contemporary Culture, Marriage Enrichment, Parenting, and Pastoral Care. 17 Years in full-time, International Evangelism Ministry and 16 years in a church plant pastorate, teaching weekly Bible study via television, as well as, scripting and producing numerous documentaries on subjects ranging from cultural and teenage issues to ministry and church life.
Teaching Series Taught Include:
- 99 systematic teaching presentations from every book of the Bible/Genesis-Revelation
- Book of James/ 12 Traits/12 lessons
- Life of Jesus; In Birth, In Life, In Death, In Resurrection/8 lesson series
- Revelation of Jesus Christ/19 lessons on the book of Revelation
- Psalms: 150 Inspired Prayers Turned to Praise/12 lessons
- Tackling Life’s Toughest Questions With A Bible Response/12 Apologetic lessons
Dr. Johnston is the founder and director of a non-profit ministry, Intentional God, Inc., that focuses on Divine Providence and God’s Sovereignty in the lives of his children. She is passionate about evangelism and desires to know Him and make Him known. She loves to read, study, cook, enjoy the outdoors, and love on her five grandchildren.
Professional Memberships Include:
Society of Biblical Literature
International Society for Women in Apologetics
Evangelical Philosophical Society
Evangelical Theological Society