- BA in Religion, Lee University
- MA in Biblical Studies, University of St. Andrews
- MA in New Testament, Duke University
- PhD in Divinity, University of St. Andrews
Dr. Kugler’s primary teaching focuses on Jesus and Paul in their second-temple Jewish and Greco-Roman contexts.
He has published in Currents in Biblical Research and Review of Biblical Literature.
Committee Service/Offices Held
His research interests include:
- Philosophical epistemology/hermeneutics
- Jewish monotheism
- Paul and his letters
Previous Professional Jobs
Previously, Dr. Kugler was a Lecturer at Westminster Theological Centre and a Tutor at the University of St Andrews.
Personal Interests or Hobbies
Dr. Kugler enjoys reading, playing basketball, cooking, playing with his dog and doing almost anything with his wife.