- PhD in Old Testament/Hebrew Bible, University of St Andrews
- MLitt in Scripture and Theology, University of St Andrews
- MDiv, Parish Pastor Concentration, Anderson University
- BS, Christian Ministries, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Introduction to the Bible
- Christian Theology and Tradition
- Hebrew levels I and II
- Exegesis of Biblical Hebrew Texts
Harger’s primary area of work is the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible: theological interpretation of Scripture, methods of biblical study, and biblical languages.
Harger’s research interests include the literature of the Old Testament, particularly biblical narrative, as well as engaging with methods of Old Testament criticism.
Awards and Honors
Professional Distinction in Biblical Hebrew – Anderson University
Previous Academic/Professional Positions
Teaching Fellow in Biblical Studies – University of St. Andrews, Scotland
Member of the Society of Biblical Literature and of the Evangelical Theological Society.