Gottman Method Couples Therapy Workshop:
Bridging the Couple Chasm (Level 1 Training)
November 8th-9th | Check in 8:30 a.m., Training from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Cost $175 | HBU Dillon II
This is the first step in learning Gottman Method Couples Therapy. A truly inspiring workshop, Level 1 Training will give you new insights into treatment for couples who struggle, using research-based assessments and effective interventions.
Who Should Attend?
· Mental health professionals
· Allied professionals and clergy
· Students and interns
· Family clinic staff
· Professors/teachers of couples therapy
· Researchers in the social sciences
· Employee assistance professionals
What Will You Learn?
· Research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict
· Skills to empower partners to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by uncovering their underlying dreams, history, and values
· Methods to help couples process fights and heal their hurts
· Techniques for partners to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse
· New assessments and effective interventions to help understand couples’ struggles
Workbooks will be provided for the two-day workshop. A light breakfast will be provided.
For more information, please contact Dr. Michael Cook at email@example.com