Biblical Worldview and the Marketplace Webinars
Next virtual webinar: “Jesus Is Good For Business”
Date/time: April 14th, 2021 at 11am-12pm CT (12-1pm ET)
Presenter: Dr. Bruce Hartman, Founder of Gideon Advisors
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Great Customer Service Is The Most Important Goal For Any Business. Why Following The Golden Rule Helps Achieve Great Customer Service (Matthew 7:12)
- Businesses Perform Better With High Christian Ethics. Trust Is The Great Cornerstone For All Businesses. (Luke 16:10)
- The Real Truth Solves Problems. “The Truth will set you free.” (John 8:32)
- Engaged Employees Are Great Employees. Treat Every Employee Well. (Matthew 22:37-39)
- Why Chick-Fil-A Outperforms Its Competition. A Case Study In Business and Faith.
Event sponsored by HBU’s Center for Christianity in Business
THIS EVENT HAS ENDED
About the Presenter:
Dr. Bruce Hartman is the founder of Gideon Advisors, a Christian advisory firm committed to “walking with people into a brighter future” as they help clients navigate life and career transitions and advance Christian values in the marketplace. He is a seasoned executive with 30 years of success creating shareholder value for Fortune 500 firms, including Yankee Candle and Foot Locker.
Dr. Hartman left the corporate world to study Jesus and received his Doctorate degree in ministry. He is the author of Jesus & Co, which shows how Jesus’ message is good for business and explains the close connection between strong Christian ethics and business performance.