Bradshaw Fitness Center Membership
For more information on becoming a part of HBU Bradshaw Fitness Center family, please fill out our Interest Form.
As a member, you receive a general fitness assessment and then a fitness re-evaluation six to eight weeks after in order to track your progress. Our knowledgeable, highly-qualified staff is dedicated to helping you reach your health and fitness goals.
A membership at the Bradshaw includes:
- Full use of our fitness area
- Strength, weight training, and cardiovascular equipment
- Access to our four aquatic areas
- Sauna and steam room
- Group exercise classes (both land and aquatic)
- Specialized group classes (additional fees apply)
- Pilates Reformer
- CrossFit Altus
- No Xcuses Fit Camp
- Specialized personal training (additional fees apply)
- Health and fitness information sessions
- Indoor court
- Indoor running-track
- Access to the meditation garden
- Locker rooms with showers and towel service
- Free parking
- Special members-only events and activities
Discounted membership rates are available for individuals that are seniors, educators, police officers, firefighters, AARP Platinum members, HBU alumni and employees of partnering corporations. Please contact membership for details.