CROSSFIT ALTUS | Crossfit Houston
Attention Members: Our entire organization is committed to your health and well-being. Based on recent orders and advisories from Federal, State and Local Governmental authorities regarding the COVID-19, the HBU- Bradshaw Fitness Center is now open.
As we plan to cautiously reopen the BFC, we want to communicate the process and regulations the HBU Bradshaw Fitness Center will put into effect. Please understand that the safety of all of our members, as well as staff, is of the utmost priority to us. We will adhere to Texas guidelines and require all members to follow the specific patron guidelines as well. You will be required to comply with all guidelines of the HBU Bradshaw Fitness Center and sign the COVID-19 Warning and Waiver.
Updated hours for the BFC are:
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
CrossFit Altus classes are limited to 6 members per class, the updated schedule is:
5am CrossFit: Monday through Friday
12pm Barbell Club: Monday through Friday
4:30pm CrossFit: Monday through Friday
5:30pm CrossFit: Monday through Thursday
Services/Amenities that will NOT be available at this time in the Fitness Center:
- Towel service
- Family Hours
- Guest Passes
- Steam room
- Modified GroupX Schedule
Health and safety precautions and member requirements:
- “First Come, First Serve” – Per state regulations, utilization of fitness floors and exercise rooms will be capped at 25% of capacity.
- Members are required to wear a mask when entering the facility.
- Members are required to adhere to health and physical distancing requirements at all times.
- It is recommended that members wear gloves that cover the entire hand, from wrist to fingers.
- Members are required to clean and return all fitness equipment after use.
- Members will not be able to use multiple pieces of equipment at one time.
- The BFC will initially be limiting some amenities, workout equipment, and services to promote safety.
Are you ready to be in the best shape of your life? Join today! Call (281) 649-3504
Schedule A Free Class
Your first class is on us. Just a quick phone call or email away where we can find the best time for you to come in and experience what we have to offer at CrossFit Altus.
Already A Member?
Get straight to your WOD to maximimize your results and multiply your potential. We post all of our WODs on Facebook, be sure to follow for updates.
Our CrossFit workouts are designed to help you get into the best shape of your life. They will help improve your strength, stamina, flexibility, power, endurance, and your overall functionality in life.
1-on-1 Training is used to work closely with clients looking to improve their health and fitness outside of a group setting class in a more personable environment.