Bradshaw Fitness Center
If you’re looking for gyms near me, the nearest gym to me, gyms in Houston, or an alternative to 24 hour fitness, the Houston Baptist University Bradshaw Fitness Center is now open. Please read below for re-opening information.
Attention Members: Our entire organization is committed to your health and well-being. Based on recent orders and advisories from Federal, State and Local Governmental authorities regarding the COVID-19, the HBU – Bradshaw Fitness Center is now open.
As we plan to cautiously reopen the BFC, we want to communicate the process and regulations the HBU Bradshaw Fitness Center will put into effect. Please understand that the safety of all of our members, as well as staff, is of the utmost priority to us. We will adhere to Texas guidelines and require all members to follow the specific patron guidelines as well. You will be required to comply with all guidelines of the HBU Bradshaw Fitness Center and sign the COVID-19 Warning and Waiver.
Updated hours for the BFC are:
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Services/Amenities that will NOT be available at this time in the Fitness Center:
- Towel service
- Family Hours
- Guest Passes
- Basketball/Sports Court
- Steam room
- Garden and meditation path
- Modified Groupx Schedule Updated 11/11
Health and safety precautions and member requirements:
- “First Come, First Serve” – Per state regulations, utilization of fitness floors and exercise rooms will be capped at 75% of capacity.
- Face covering/mask required when in the building and not actively engaged in physical activity on “land.”
- Face covering/mask required when within 6′ of another person’s space.
- Face covering/mask NOT required when utilizing the aquatics area. Always maintain a 6′.
- Members are required to adhere to health and physical distancing requirements at all times.
- It is recommended that members wear gloves that cover the entire hand, from wrist to fingers.
- Members are required to clean and return all fitness equipment after use.
- Members will not be able to use multiple pieces of equipment at one time.
- The BFC will initially be limiting some amenities, workout equipment, and services to promote safety.
Welcome to HBU – Bradshaw Fitness Center!
Our beautiful 80,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility, welcomes all Houstonians to join us at our location on the frontage road of HWY 59 and Fondren. Our facility provides you with the opportunity to develop your overall physical well-being. Discover programs that help you achieve the balance of mind, body and spirit and lead to lifelong health and wellness. We offer a variety of programs designed to help people of all ages and fitness levels to live a healthy lifestyle. Keep in mind “Ability is what you’re capable of doing, Motivation determines what you do, and Attitude determines how well you do it!”
|Monday- Thursday||5am – 8pm|
|Friday:||5am – 6pm|
|Saturday:||8am – 1pm|
The Center is closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day and for our annual clean-up day. Additional holiday hours will be posted in advance.