As a member of the Alumni Association there are many opportunities and benefits available to you:
- HBU Alumni create a network of more than 21,000 former students
- HBU Alumni Association awards an Endowed Legacy Scholarship each year to an incoming freshman who is a relative of an alumnus
- Husky Alumni Network volunteers are actively working in their respective neighborhoods to recruit the best and brightest to HBU
- As a member of the Alumni Association you will receive a 20% discount on all purchases, excluding textbooks, in the University Store
- As a member of the Alumni Association, you will be able to continue to check out books HBU’s Moody Library. Other library resources and services are limited to current HBU students because of licensing agreements
- Alumni Association members will have access to all services provided by Career and Calling
- Your Alumni Association sponsors several events each year to raise funds to support the University
The Alumni Association offers you opportunities to serve on committees in the areas of Awards, Development/Finance, Events, Nominating, Scholarships and Student Recruitment
Home and Auto Insurance
Liberty Mutual has partnered with your the HBU Alumni Association to offer Huskies quality auto and home insurance that could save you hundreds of dollars.* Call 800-524-9400 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow.
Alumni Endowed Scholarship
The HBU Alumni Association currently has seven endowed scholarships. Scholarships are awarded each year to incoming freshmen who meet all requirements and qualifications. The Alumni Association Advisory Board – Scholarship Committee selects these recipients, and they are excited to support these individuals who will be carrying on the family tradition of attending Houston Baptist University.