Get Oriented Virtual “GO” To-Do Checklist
1. Complete Online Orientation Modules
All students are required to complete you online modules before your schedule will be released or you can sign up for an advising appointment .
2. Mandatory Online Sessions:
Our goal is to give you as much information as possible when comes to completing requirements. We has that you plan to attend your Mandatory online sessions as part of completing orientation. Those can be found on the GO web page. HBU.edu/orientation to register.
3. Submit/Bring your final high school and/or college transcripts:
All students are required to submit a final copy of high school transcript with GRADUATION DATE to the office of admission. You may bring your transcripts to our Husky Drive In & Drive Thru.
4. Submit/Bring your vaccination records:
This is required for all first-time college students. Find out more meningitis vaccinations and other health requirements below.
5. Complete Housing Registration:
All student must complete their housing registration. Whether you live on or off campus that must be complete to ensure that all charges on your account are posted correctly. As a reminder all freshmen are required to live on-campus.
Have questions about housing? email email@example.com.
- Liability Waiver Form
- Bacterial Meningitis form
- FERPA form (Complete on HuskyNet)
- Final high school transcripts and/or test scores with graduation date
- Parking Pass form (Complete on HuskyNet) or Waiver
- Final Dual Credit College transcript , if applicable
AFTER Virtual GO…
Once you have attended a “GO” session, there are a number of things to do before you make the move to Houston. Use this checklist to ensure you have a smooth transition into college life!
- Contact The Department of Success and Advising for any schedule change requests or questions after “GO”
- New Husky Checklist
- Be sure to sign-up for Welcome Days if you have not done so already!
- Log into HuskyNet and learn where to look up your schedule for current semester.
- Submit any remaining final transcripts or test scores. Due, August 1
- Submit any placement test scores. Due, August 1
- Purchase your textbooks for your new courses.
- Tuition and Payments Plan registration is due by August 17, 2020 you can register on your HuskyNet.
- Get in touch with your roommate! Check your housings portal and begin to get to know them.