Get Oriented “GO” To-Do Checklist
1. Submit final high school, dual credit & college transcripts:
All students are required to submit a final copy of high school transcript with graduation date to the office of admission. You may bring your to your GO summer session. Transcripts are due, August 1.
2. Submit/Bring your vaccination records:
This is required for all first-time college students under the age of 22. Vaccinations must be within 5 years. Those record are due, August 1. Find out more meningitis vaccinations and other health requirements below. Those can be submitted to email@example.com.
3. Complete On-Campus or Off -Campus Housing Registration:
All students must complete their housing registration. Whether you live on or off campus that must be complete to ensure that all charges on your account are posted correctly. As a reminder all freshmen are required to live on-campus.
Have questions about housing? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Back for Orientation Schedule
- Liability Waiver Form
- Bacterial Meningitis form
- FERPA form (Complete on HuskyNet)
- Final high school transcripts and/or test scores with graduation date
- Parking Pass form (Complete on HuskyNet) or Waiver
- Final Dual Credit College transcript , if applicable
Once you have attended a “GO” session, there are a number of things to do before you make the move to Houston. Use this checklist to ensure you have a smooth transition into college life!
- Contact The Department of Success and Advising for any schedule change requests or questions after “GO” email@example.com
- Be sure to sign-up for Welcome Days if you have not done so already!
- Log into HuskyNet and learn where to look up your schedule for current semester.
- Submit any remaining final transcripts or test scores. Due, August 1
- Submit any placement test scores. Due, August 1
- Purchase your textbooks for your new courses.
- Tuition and Payments Plan registration is due by August 16, 2021you can register on your HuskyNet.
- Get in touch with your roommate! Check your housings portal and begin to get to know them.