Find Books and Media
Search the Library’s Classic catalog to find books, E-books, music, DVD’s, CDs, journals on microfiche or bound, and more. Use one of the methods below to search for your desired title, keyword, number, etc.
Use these resources below to refine your search:
- Classic Browse Search – For specific searching.
- Classic Call Number Search.
- Newly Added Items – New items recently added to our collection.
- Search for Ebrary E-books only.
- Search for E-books from Ebsco only.
- Downloading E-books – a guide to show you how E-books can be downloaded.
- Renewing My Checked Out Items – Login with H-number and library-issued PIN. For your PIN, call the Circulation Desk at (281) 649-3410.
Need Help with Your Research Paper?
The library has created a research paper help guide to walk you methodically through the development of your assignment. The optimal word is research. From the main page, you can dive into whatever section you need day or night, on or off-campus. This guide is divided into seven sections and includes 68 brief videos and tutorials designed by librarians to guide your thinking and approaches to your research. Don’t forget about the writing services available from HBU’s outstanding Academic Success Center to blend your research into a well-written project. Their writing services are offered both in person and online (call 281-649-3226 for more). The librarians and the ASC have the resources and skills to help your do your best!