Reporting Library Technical Problems
If you experience a technical problem accessing any online library service (catalog, database, proxy server errors, etc.), please use the form below to report your problem. This is not to be confused with the ITS Help Desk. Things to note:
- Please send HBU network problems to the ITS Help Desk. If you cannot login to the HBU Cloud (http://cloud.hbu.edu) with your credentials, then you will not get access the databases from off-campus.
- For password resets, go to http://LetMeIn.hbu.edu and have your temporary code sent to your secondary email address.
- Library databases on campus should automatically access databases. From off-campus, you will need your HBU network credentials. If you get a secondary login from the vendor, then please use this form to let us know.
- Two databases will, however, require the creation of a free secondary login. Those databases are Testing and Reference Center and LearningExpress.
- General Help Tips: try accessing the database via a different browser. Also, clearing the browser’s cache can also help.
Please provide detailed information, error messages, screenshots, etc. to help us more efficiently identify your problem and the best contact number where we can reach you.