Book a Library Group Study Room
HBU Moody Library has four study rooms available for students, faculty, and staff to use. Note the following:
- Study rooms are only available for groups or committees but not available for individual use.
- Additional terms and conditions are stated on the booking site.
- Current room availability is also displayed.
- Power strips are provided in the rooms and we ask that they remain inside the study rooms only. Feel free to bring an additional power strip to better get your group plugged in, if needed.
- Room availability is limited to two-hour checkouts per student per day. Rooms can be booked in any increment you desire. You can split your two hours any way that you need.
- Be aware that rooms are located in the Quiet Wing but are not soundproof.
- We ask that the Bradley Room (the largest room) be reserved only by larger groups. Smaller groups are permitted to use the room when there is no option. The library reserves the option to move groups to accommodate needs as necessary.
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.