Fastterm Application

New Students to HBU:  Fill out the form below to apply for HBU’s Fastterm. If you are a transient student who will be returning to your current university after the Fastterm, please submit an official college transcript from your current university.  Upon receipt of all documents, you will receive instructions on registering for classes.

If you are a new freshman or transfer student looking to continue at HBU, please also fill out the Freshman or Transfer Application in addition to the form below.

Current HBU Students:  Contact your Advisor instead of using this form.

Fastterm Application Form

  • Contact Information

  • Courses Requested

    Please select desired course(s) from the Academic Class Schedule for the appropriate term. Class Abbreviation - Section # - CRN Example 1: CHEM 2415-01-2246