Individually Proctored Exam
You can register for Individually Proctored Exams online!
Select “Register Online,” “Individually Proctored Exams.” You will then be instructed to contact the Testing Center to set up an appointment date and time.
As of January 1, 2014 prices will be as follows:
1-3 hours $43.50
4 hours $58.50
5 hours $73.50
If your exam requires special media or equipment (audio tapes, video, Braille machine, etc.) you must email email@example.com before registering for your test so that we can ensure we are able to accommodate you. Otherwise, you may have to forfeit your testing appointment and register for another time.
The deadline to register is 4 days before the requested exam date.
You must notify your instructor or institution within 1 week of registering with us so that they can send us your testing materials.
If your test goes over the time you have requested, you will be required to pay for the extra time or submit your exam without finishing.
Cost for any postage required for exam handling is the examinee’s responsibility.
Appointment will be confirmed by email reply (test date, time, and room). Be sure to go to the room listed in the confirmation email.
Test Center Policies:
Examinees only need current photo identification, pencil/pen and possibly a calculator.
All other items will not be allowed for testing.
DO NOT bring any prohibited items into the testing room. HBU is NOT responsible for any of these items, even if they are lost or stolen.
- No cell phones or any electronic devices with internet capabilities
- No watches of any kind are allowed
- Accessories – Examinees are asked to remove scarves, hats, hoodies, coats or any other superfluous accessory, including jewelry (not those worn for religious reasons).
- Purses and Backpacks: All personal items must be placed in lockers provided or in another designated area. Examinees may only have with them a writing utensil, an approved calculator (if applicable), and payment method (if applicable), unless otherwise specified by testing protocol for a specific exam. Once the testing session has begun, examinees are not allowed to look through their purse or backpack until they are finished with their exam.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the testing room.
- Water is permitted in a clear bottle with all labels removed
- If suspicious behavior is observed and confirmed, testing staff will fill out an irregularity report documenting the event which could jeopardize the examinee’s score.
- Be aware that security cameras are present in the Testing Center and are monitored
- No one is admitted after the testing session begins
Rescheduling and Refunds:
Only under extreme circumstances does the Testing Center allow for rescheduling an exam. Refunds are not given.