Student Accounts Manager
|Job Title:||Student Accounts Manager|
|Reports To:||Senior Director of Finance|
The Student Accounts Manager provides direction for the daily functions related to student accounts. This individual will create working relationships with multiple outside agencies as well as internal departments in order to serve students.
- Manage and coordinate the daily operation of the Student Accounts Office to ensure accurate and timely accountability of funds received as well as updated student records.
- Supervise, manage, train and develop personnel within the department.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure that the department serves students and departments well.
- Process student and departmental requests in a timely manner whether in person, on the phone or by e-mail.
- Provide effective customer service to all individuals who come in contact with this roll.
- Identify and communicate with students who have balances that have not been cleared.
- Maintain relationship with University collection agency assisting them when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous experience in a University setting preferred
Previous experience with Banner preferred
1-3 years of management experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Bachelor’s degree and experience in related field can be substituted for Degree in Business.
Houston Baptist University is committed to maintaining a teaching faculty and staff who share an active Christian faith. The Preamble to the By-Laws of the University sets forth a statement of belief which each University employee is expected to support and personify. Your submittal of an application for employment indicates your acceptance and affirmation of these statements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of personnel.
Background checks are performed on every new hire. If your application is selected to continue with the interviewing process you will be required to submit a Background Check form. If you decline, your application may be denied. By proceeding with the online application you understand and accept this process.