|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Departments:||Pinky Pampell Online Division|
|Reports To:||Director of Online Operations|
The Project Manager serves the Pampell Online as a strategic position to ensure marketing production is occurring in a timely manner and meets the strict quality metrics outlined in the brand identity guide. This position is crucial to meeting deadlines and keeping marketing and advertising projects progressing.
- Manage a wide range of day-to-day interactions (in person, by phone and via email) with a reasonable number of assigned projects and accounts
- Manage project to ensure coordination between departments to meet deadlines
- Develop and tightly manage timelines for various projects
- Manage the scope of requests to ensure timely delivery while meeting stated objectives using project management software
- Provide strategic guidance and collaboration to team members as well as manage/work with other departments and outside partners
- Identify and make suggestions for ongoing improvement to company production processes
- Perform final assessment and quality control of deliverables
- Work with the finance department to review and quality control all final invoices against the original proposals and insertion orders.
- Bring a strong background and understanding of web design, email and social media marketing to our projects
- Continually bring current industry knowledge to share with your peers and team; share information and lessons learned
- College degree from an accredited college/university.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing related field preferred
- Ability to use PC and Mac systems to perform daily tasks.
- Must have a good work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- Adherence and support of the Houston Baptist University statement of belief as required by the Preamble of the By-Laws of the university.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and use specific business software and hardware
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 25 lbs. – occasionally
- Ability to sit – frequently
- Ability to stand for an extended period – occasionally
- Ability to walk reasonable distances – occasionally
- Ability to bend or stoop – occasionally
- Ability to climb or reach overhead – occasionally
- Ability to communicate via speech, hearing and sight – frequently
Houston Baptist University is committed to maintaining a teaching faculty and staff who share an active Christian faith. The Preamble to the By-Laws of the University sets forth a statement of belief which each University employee is expected to support and personify. Your submittal of an application for employment indicates your acceptance and affirmation of these statements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of personnel.
Background checks are performed on every new hire. If your application is selected to continue with the interviewing process you will be required to submit a Background Check form. If you decline, your application may be denied. By proceeding with the online application you understand and accept this process.