|Job Title:||Operations Analyst|
|Departments:||Pinky Pampell Online Division|
|Reports To:||Senior Director of Operations|
The operations analyst serves in a role with two primary focuses. The first is supporting the Pampell Online Division Operations Department with analysis, data management, and decision support. This can include compiling data, maintaining data sets, and providing regular reporting. Additionally, this role focuses on managing the paid search marketing efforts for the Online Division. The work involved in this role is very data driven and analytical but will collaborate with the marketing department and divisional leadership. Given the scope of this role, this person will regularly work with most members of varying areas of focus throughout the University.
- Provide decision support to the division as needed
- Maintaining regularly scheduled reports
- Ensure data integrity in CRM, marketing platforms, and other areas
- As needed create and present on various reports, strategies, projects, etc. to different stakeholders in the University
- Handle sensitive information professionally and appropriately
- Provide leadership in paid search management strategy and execution
- Stay up to date on changes in paid search management platforms, algorithms, strategies, and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree from an accredited college/university.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, business, or analytical related field preferred
- Ability to use PC and Mac systems to perform daily tasks.
- Must have a good work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills
- Adherence and support of the Houston Baptist University statement of belief as required by the Preamble of the By-Laws of the university.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and use specific business software and hardware
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 25 lbs. – occasionally
- Ability to sit – frequently
- Ability to stand for an extended period – occasionally
- Ability to walk reasonable distances – occasionally
- Ability to bend or stoop – occasionally
- Ability to climb or reach overhead – occasionally
- Ability to communicate via speech, hearing and sight – frequently
Houston Baptist University is committed to maintaining a teaching faculty and staff who share an active Christian faith. The Preamble to the By-Laws of the University sets forth a statement of belief which each University employee is expected to support and personify. Your submittal of an application for employment indicates your acceptance and affirmation of these statements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements of personnel.
Background checks are performed on every new hire. If your application is selected to continue with the interviewing process you will be required to submit a Background Check form. If you decline, your application may be denied. By proceeding with the online application you understand and accept this process.